- Highly trained, closely supported and mentored staff, with incredible staff-to-child ratios throughout all age groups
- Unique special events and performances throughout the summer
- 350 acre lake expansive programs including sailing, canoeing, kayaking, and the Wibit (a giant inflatable obstacle course)
- An ACA accredited immersive summer camp program, certified as a P21 Exemplar, focused on building skills for life.
- Program that grows and changes with campers including increasing elective options for grades 3 and up!
- Partnership with Kids in Sports to enhance gross motor/sports programming for Pre-K through 2nd grade.
- Expansive nature program including frequent visits from Joe’s Crazzy Critters!
- BBQ Fridays*
- Snacks twice a day and Popsicles at the end of each day
- Rainy day activities that keep with our philosophy. Videos and.or computers are NEVER used to
- Swim lessons every day up through entering 4th grade.
- T-shirts for every child on their first day of camp
*Campers should bring a packed lunch Monday- Thursday. We also partner with Smart lunches, which can be ordered online for an additional fee at www.smartlunches.com.
2018 Dates and Hours
Dates: Opening Day: June 25, 2018 Closing Day: August 24, 2018
Please note that Camp will be closed on Wednesday, July 4, 2018 in observance of Independence Day.
Hours: Regular Camp hours are 9:00am- 4:00pm, with extended care available (for an additional cost) beginning at 7:15am and ending at 6:00pm.
Week 1*: June 25 – June 29
Week 2: July 2 – July 6
Week 3: July 9 – July 13
Week 4*: July 16- July 20
Week 5*: July 23 – July 27
Week 6: July 30 – August 3
Week 7*: August 6 – August 10
Week 8: August 13 – August 17
Week 9**: August 20 – August 24
Sessions and start weeks: Camper Sessions for 2018 begin on specific weeks of the summer (weeks beginning 6/25, 7/16, 7/23*, 8/6, and 8/20**) and are bolded in the session dates.
Different session lengths, ranging from 3-9 weeks (3 week minimum enrollment), are available depending on which week your camper’s session begins. Please note that the first 3 weeks of your child’s stay must be consecutive.
*Additional start date option for campers entering 3rd grade and older.
**Week 9 (8/20- 8/24) is offered as a stand-alone week. This week may be added to your camper’s session (if they are already enrolled) or as a 1 week, stand alone, “Intro to Everwood” session for new campers.
2018 Tuition Rates
Our regular 5-day per week program (Monday- Friday), available to all ages:
FALL PRICING: AVAILABLE UNTIL 12/15! Prices WILL go up after this date!
$625 for 1 week*
$1875 for 3 weeks
$2465 for 4 weeks
$3060 for 5 weeks
$3615 for 6 weeks
$4150 for 7 weeks
$4525 for 8 weeks
$4800 for 9 weeks
*Week 9 only
Our 3-day per week program (Tuesday- Thursday), only available to our campers entering Pre-K and K:
$485 for 1 week*
$1470 for 3 weeks
$1915 for 4 weeks
$2375 for 5 weeks
$2825 for 6 weeks
$3270 for 7 weeks
$3580 for 8 weeks
$3880 for 9 weeks
*Week 9 only
Camper Age Range
From ages 4 to 15 years old (entering Pre-K through entering 10th Grade). Entering 9th grade campers participate in our wonderful leadership program (L.E.A.D.), which focuses on leadership, exploration, and discovery. Entering 10th grade campers participate in our Counselors in Training (CIT) program and are required to complete the CIT application process described in detail online. Please note that CIT participants also receive an additional 5% off of their tuition.
Discounts and Credits
Independence Day Discount- For the 2018 Camp season, Camp will be closed on Wednesday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day. Families enrolled for weeks 1-3 (June 25th-July 13th) will receive a $85 discount (per camper) applied to their 2018 family account.
Sibling Discount- 5% discount for 2nd child enrolled, 10% discount for 3rd child enrolled, and 15% discount for 4th child enrolled or more. (Applied to additional campers for sessions of equal or lesser length.)
Occupational Discount*- 5% discount for schoolteachers, school administrators, police, firefighters, EMTs, and non-active military. 10% discount for families of deployed military. (*One occupational discount per family and proof of employment required annually.)
Referral Credit- Refer a friend to Everwood, and for each child who attends Camp for 3 or more weeks in the 2018 season, you will receive a $50 credit to be used in the 2019 Camp season! Be sure that your friend lists you as their referral in the “How did you hear about us” section when they fill out their camper application to receive your credit. (All referral credits will be applied to your account by September 30, 2018).
Please note: Discounts do not apply to extended day.
We want to be a good partner for your family. For that reason, in case of cancellation, our unique refund policy is as follows:
- Before March 15, 2018, all tuition paid by your family, including deposit, is fully refundable at any time, for any reason!
- After March 15, 2018, all other tuition* is refundable until May 15, 2018. (*Your $300 deposit per child is non-refundable after March 15, 2018.)
- After May 15, 2018, if you choose to withdraw your child from all or any sessions, we will carry your credit balance (minus your deposit) to be used in the 2019 summer camp season.
Please note: There are no other credits or “make- up days” for missed days, no exceptions.